What entry requirements do I need to study the course?
Grade 5 in GCSE English Language
What does the course involve?
- Unit 1 - Social Influence:, Memory: Attachment and Abnormality
- Unit 2 - Research Methods: Biopsychology and Approaches
- Unit 3 - Forensics, Relationships, Eating Behaviour and Issues and Debates
How will it be assessed?
- Paper 1: 2 Hours, Summer Y13, 33.3% of A Level grade, Social Influence, Memory, Abnormality and Attachment
- Paper 2: 2 Hours, Summer Y13, and 33.3% of A Level grade, Approaches, Biopsychology and Research Methods
- Paper 3: Paper 1: 2 Hours, Summer Y13, 33.3% of A Level grade, Issues and Debates, Forensics, Relationships and schizophrenia
AO1: Knowledge and understanding
- Use, and understand, Psychological theories, ideas and evidence
- Use Psychological research methods
- Apply Psychological theories, concepts, evidence and research methods to a range of issues
AO3: Analysis and Evaluation
- Analyse and evaluate Psychological theories, concepts, evidence and research methods
- Present arguments
- Make judgements
- Draw conclusions